NL | FR | EN | ES
Organisation for Undocumented Workers


 What is titres-services/dienstencheques?

It is a system subsidised by the government, in which a private person (user) pays an officially recognised enterprise or agency (employer) for the execution of certain domestic tasks performed by one of its employees.


What kind of task can I do?

  • Housecleaning
  • Laundry and ironing
  • Cooking
  • Small sewing tasks
  • Small errands (to the post-office, to the bakery, to the pharmacy)
  • Transportation of people with limited mobility


What kind of tasks can't I do?

  • Administrative tasks in an enterprise
  • Plumbing or electrical work
  • Painting work
  • Gardening
  • Repair and maintenance
  • Care of children, elderly or disabled
  • Pet care


How much do I have to earn?

Your wage depends on the joint committee your employer belongs to. This table shows you the minimum wage per hour set by the Joint Committee 322.01:


Per hour

Less than 1 year of work


From 1 year of work


From 2 years of workt


From 3 years of work










Your salary DOES NOT DEPEND on the number of cheques you have received. You must receive your whole salary as stipulated in your contract. The agency must pay you even if the user didn’t hand over the cheques.
If a user doesn’t request the service (e.g. if he/she is on vacation), the agency must find another one where you can work and if no one else can be found, EVEN THEN YOU MUST BE PAID.
Do you need help?
  • If you want to know more information about your labour rights, please contact your trade union or consult the website of Rijksdienst voor Arbeidsvoorziening (RVA) - L’Office Nationale de l’Emploi (ONEM).

 Would you like to improve your French?


Would you like to improve your French and make new friends?

Would you like to learn more about your rights and about the Belgian culture?

Get to know our Sunday activities in OR.C.A. WORK